The Blissful Chapter accepts guest articles. So if you have any article relevant to this site and our audience, please feel free to send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
However you must make sure that the article meets our guidelines below.
Categories we cover
- Home improvement
- Health and Wellness
- Pregnancy and Motherhood
- Fashion and Beauty
- Relationships and Marriage
- Travel and Tourism
- Career and Finance
Guidelines for submissions
- Articles submitted to The Blissful Chapter must be original. That is, it should only be written for this site. Most guest writers give the same article to different blogs to be published. Posts like that will not be accepted here.
- Articles must be about 1,000 words long
- Articles must not advertise any product, service, or website. For advertisement, check out this page.
- Articles must not include any form of commercial links. This includes commercial blogs, business blogs, or links to e-commerce stores.
- You can include a link to your own personal blog. No third party links.
- If you include images in your article, please add an image source to the images that do not belong to you to prevent copyright issues.
- We reserve the rights to the article once it is published.
- We reserve the right to edit and make changes to the article as we deem fit.
- Once your article is posted, please share it on your various social media sites.